Artificial Intelligence Videos
Welcome to this website focused 100% on curated AI (artificial intelligence) videos. Save yourself hunting down the greatest AI/ML/DL (machine learning/deep learning) videos on YouTube and enjoy the videos without “the hunt” or any distractions.
- #60 Geometric Deep Learning Blueprint (Special Edition)The last decade has witnessed an experimental revolution in data science and machine learning, epitomised by deep learning methods. Many high-dimensional learning tasks previously thought to be beyond reach — such as computer vision, playing […]
- #59 – Jeff Hawkins (Thousand Brains Theory)The ultimate goal of neuroscience is to learn how the human brain gives rise to human intelligence and what it means to be intelligent. Understanding how the brain works is considered one of humanity’s greatest […]
- OpenAI Codex (Bonus Episode)Yannic Lightspeed Kilcher and Tim Scarfe play around with OpenAI Codex. We then invite Connor Leahy and Walid Saba in for to get their take. OpenAI Codex is a descendant of GPT-3; its training data […]
- Computation, Bayesian Model Selection, Interactive ArticlesThis week Dr. Keith Dugggar, Alex Stenlake and Dr. Tim Scarfe discuss the theory of computation, intelligence, Bayesian model selection, the intelligence explosion and the the phenomenon of “interactive articles”. 00:00:00 Intro 00:01:27 Kernels and […]
- WelcomeAIOverlords (Zak Jost)We welcome Zak Jost from the WelcomeAIOverlords channel. Zak is an ML research scientist at Amazon. He has a great blog at http://blog.zakjost.com and also a Discord channel at https://discord.gg/xh2chKX WelcomeAIOverlords: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxw9_WYmLqlj5PyXu2AWU_g 00:00:00 INTRO START […]
- The Social Dilemma Part 3 – Dr. Rebecca RoacheThis week join Dr. Tim Scarfe, Yannic Kilcher, and Keith Duggar have a conversation with Dr. Rebecca Roache in the last of our 3-part series on the social dilemma Netflix film. Rebecca is a senior […]
- The Social Dilemma Part 2 – Abhishek GuptaThis week on Machine Learning Street Talk, Dr. Tim Scarfe, Dr. Keith Duggar, Alex Stenlake and Yannic Kilcher have a conversation with the founder and principal researcher at the Montreal AI Ethics institute — Abhishek […]
- UK Algoshambles, Neuralink, GPT-3 and IntelligenceThis week Dr. Tim Scarfe, Dr. Keith Duggar and Yannic “Lightspeed” Kilcher respond to the “Algoshambles” exam fiasco in the UK where the government were forced to step in to standardise the grades which were […]
- Programming Languages, Software Engineering and Machine LearningThis week Dr. Tim Scarfe, Dr. Keith Duggar, Yannic “Lightspeed” Kilcher have a conversation with Microsoft Senior Software Engineer Sachin Kundu. We speak about programming languages including which our favourites are and functional programming vs […]
- Facebook Research – Unsupervised Translation of Programming LanguagesIn this episode of Machine Learning Street Talk Dr. Tim Scarfe, Yannic Kilcher and Connor Shorten spoke with Marie-Anne Lachaux, Baptiste Roziere and Dr. Guillaume Lample from Facebook Research (FAIR) in Paris. They recently released […]
- Jordan Edwards: ML Engineering and DevOps on AzureMLThis week we had a super insightful conversation with Jordan Edwards, Principal Program Manager for the AzureML team! Jordan is on the coalface of turning machine learning software engineering into a reality for some of […]
- Robert Lange on NN Pruning and Collective IntelligenceWe speak with Robert Lange! Robert is a PhD student at the Technical University Berlin. His research combines Deep Multi-Agent Reinforcement Learning and Cognitive Science to study the learning dynamics of large collectives. He has […]
We are constantly scanning YouTube for new and great AI videos to share here. Each video is tagged with relevant tags and categories to allow you to find other related AI videos faster. We also add information about the creator with links to their social profiles and other websites they tend to promote with their videos.