MIT AI: Long-Term Future of Artificial Intelligence (Stuart Russell)
Stuart Russell is a professor of computer science at UC Berkeley and a co-author of the book that introduced me and millions of other people to AI, called Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach.
This conversation is part of the Artificial Intelligence podcast and the MIT course 6.S099: Artificial General Intelligence. The conversation and lectures are free and open to everyone. Audio podcast version is available on https://lexfridman.com/ai/
– Subscribe to this YouTube channel
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/lexfridman
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lexfridman
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lexfridman
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lexfridman
We hope you will enjoy this and some our 14k+ other artificial intelligence videos. We keep adding new channels and playlists all the time, so the number of fresh videos keeps growing every day.
BTC 3KqW2c7wrhJDxAjBaywzj74mF2u5uZg665 (get a BTC wallet, get free BTC)