PyTorch Tutorial 04 – Backpropagation – Theory With Example
New Tutorial series about Deep Learning with PyTorch!
⭐ Check out Tabnine, the FREE AI-powered code completion tool I use to help me code faster: https://www.tabnine.com/?utm_source=youtube.com&utm_campaign=PythonEngineer *
In this part I will explain the famous backpropagation algorithm. I will explain all the necessary concepts and walk you through a concrete example. At the end we will see how easy it is to
use backpropagation in PyTorch.
– Chain Rule
– Computational Graph and local gradients
– Forward and backward pass
– Concrete example with numbers (Linear Regression)
– How to use backpropagation in PyTorch
📚 Get my FREE NumPy Handbook:
📓 Notebooks available on Patreon:
⭐ Join Our Discord : https://discord.gg/FHMg9tKFSN
Part 04: Backpropagation – Theory With Example
If you enjoyed this video, please subscribe to the channel!
Linear Regression from scratch:
Code for this tutorial series:
You can find me here:
#Python #DeepLearning #Pytorch
* This is a sponsored link. By clicking on it you will not have any additional costs, instead you will support me and my project. Thank you so much for the support! 🙏