TWiML & AI x Fast.ai Fall Study Group – Session 2a – September 29, 2018
**SUBSCRIBE AND TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS** **twimlai.com**
This video is a recap of our Fast.ai x TWiML Online Study Group.
In this session, we review lesson two, Convolutional Neural Nets.
Topics covered include:
• Learning Rate (LR)
• Data Augmentation
• Stochastic Gradient Descent (SGD) with Restart approach
• Using Test Time Augmentation
It’s not too late to join the study group. Just follow these three simple steps:
1. Sign up for the TWiML Online Meetup, noting fast.ai in the “What you hope to learn” box.
2. Use the email invitation you’ll receive to join our Slack group. If you don’t receive it within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
3. Once you’re in Slack, join the #fast_ai channel and hop over to #intros as well and introduce yourself.
4. Use the link posted in the #meetup slack channel to add our events to your calendar.
iTunes ➙ https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/t…
Soundcloud ➙ https://soundcloud.com/twiml
Google Play ➙ http://bit.ly/2lrWlJZ
Stitcher ➙ http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=92079&r…
RSS ➙ https://twimlai.com/feed
Subscribe to our newsletter! ➙ https://twimlai.com/newsletter
**SUBSCRIBE AND TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS**
We hope you will enjoy this and some our 14k+ other artificial intelligence videos. We keep adding new channels and playlists all the time, so the number of fresh videos keeps growing every day.
Support this Website with Crypto
BTC 3KqW2c7wrhJDxAjBaywzj74mF2u5uZg665 (get a BTC wallet, get free BTC)